Ready To Move Your Career ONWARD?
Onward Realty Services LLC is a local, boutique brokerage located in Panama City, FL serving the Florida Panhandle. We are in need of 2-3 licensed real estate agents who are interested in joining an innovative brokerage that aims to put as much of your commission into your own pocket as possible. We offer a very competitive split with a commission cap – no monthly fees or transaction fees! Please contact us today if you are interested in learning more about a career in real estate with Onward Realty Services LLC.
Real Estate Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and enable clients to purchase, rent, and sell properties for a fair price
- Actively source new clientele through marketing and advertising initiatives
- Set appointments to meet with clients and show them prospective properties
- Guide clients through properties of interest and emphasize the features and benefits
- Be knowledgeable of prices and values in the current housing market
- Answer any questions clients might have regarding the property, neighborhood, etc.
- Asses competitive market prices through property comparisons
- Advertise and promote local properties for sale
- Match customer preferences and budget requirements with a suitable property
- Research and explore local neighborhoods to ascertain various surroundings
- Inspect properties for damages and seek out contractors to resolve maintenance issues
- Prepare and process required documentation including contracts, deeds, leases, etc.
- Stay on top of deadlines and deliveries
- Support and confidently lead clients through the entire real estate process
- Analyze and check daily “hot sheets”; maintain and update your property lists
- Utilize Multiple Listing Service (MLS) websites to stay current and informed
- Create and foster productive partnerships with contractors, lawyers, etc.
- Continue education of real estate trends by reading journals, attending conferences, etc.
- Follow all local and state real estate laws and regulations
Real Estate Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- Current and valid license to practice real estate (state-approved)
- Previous experience in sales or marketing a plus
- Familiarity with online real estate systems and MLS sites
- Computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persistent and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Dynamic personality and ability to connect with people
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Outstanding time management skills
- Self-sufficient and motivated